Thursday, April 26, 2012

Trusting the Lord!

10 Truths in Trusting the Lord!

1. He knows my name.
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine." -Isaiah 43:1

2. He sees my every move.
"Where shall I go from your Spirit?  Or where shall I flee from your presence?" -Psalm 139:7

3. He is with me."Have I not commanded you?  Be strong & courageous.  Do not be frightened, & do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." -Joshua 1:9

4. He will fight for me."The Lord will fight for me; you need only to be silent." -Exodus 14:14

5. He made me in His own image.
"So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created them; male & female." -Genesis 1:27

6. He is my safe place.
"He only is my rock & my salvation; my fortress I shall not be shaken; on God rests my salvation & my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God.  Trust in Him at all times, oh you people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us." -Psalm 62:6-8

7. He has a plan for me.
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you, plans to give you a future & hope'". -Jeremiah 29:11

8. He is GOOD!
"You are good & do good; teach me Your statutes." -Psalm 119:68

9. He is FREEDOM!
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, & where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom." -2 Corinthians 3:17

10. He is ALWAYS with me.
"'& surely I will be with you always, to the very end of the age.'" -Matthew 28:20

1 comment: